guides-background

How To Play Andar Bahar?

Save
Share

You may have visited some online casinos to find a game called ‘Andar Bahar’. If you want to learn how to play Andar Bahar, this guide is for you.

Andar Bahar is a popular game and usually requires luck to win. This game originates from the Indian subcontinent and local players love this exciting card game. The rules of this game are fairly simple to understand. It is easy to play for beginners trying to gain profits by playing online games.  

Let us start by understanding the way Andar Bahar works!

How To Play Andar Bahar?

The Andar Bahar card game is simple and playable in most online casinos. This game requires luck, and the chances to win are nearly 50% for players in an online live casino. Andar Bahar utilises a simple deck containing 52 cards. Additionally, you will find that a typical Andar Bahar table has two boxes for players to bet. 

Let us see how to play Andar Bahar online:

Step 1: The dealer shuffles a deck with 52 cards and picks a card which is known as ‘Joker’ or ‘centre card’.

Step 2: This ‘Joker’ is placed in the centre of the table. Now the game begins!

Step 3: A player bets that a card matching the number in the joker card will appear either on ‘Andar’ or ‘Bahar’. These bets are placed in the ‘First Bet’ section in a live game.  

Step 4: After the first round of betting, the dealer announces a bet closing. The dealer starts picking cards from the top of the deck to match the joker. 'Andar' is the first to receive a card, then 'Bahar'. 

Step 5: After this if a card drawn matches the 'Joker' in either 'Andar' or 'Bahar' then players bet on that win. Depending on the cards, if the first card is taken out for 'Bahar' matches with 'Joker' then players win a 25% reward. However, players betting on 'Andar' win the same amount that they bet.

Step 6: If none of the cards drawn matches 'Joker' then second bets are placed with similar return prospects. 

Step 7: If you are lucky then 'Joker' might appear on your chosen box, 'Andar' or 'Bahar'. The player usually has a chance to win 1x the amount wagered for betting.

Additionally, you may place your bets in ‘Super Bahar’. In ‘Super Bahar’ if you place a bet and the ‘Joker’ appears on ‘Bahar’ then you can win 11x times your wager. Being a simple game, it has attracted mass attraction from users to multiply their wagers. 

The probability of two main bet winnings in 'Andar' and 'Bahar' is 51.50%, and 48.49% respectively. Therefore, a player receives almost equal chances of winning but 'Andar' bets have more chances to win than 'Bahar' bets. 

There are also scopes for side bets in an Andar Bahar card game. The first side bet involves a player guessing the first card that a dealer picks. In the second side bet a player guesses the number of cards drawn before the 'Joker' or centre card number appears.  

The average winnings on each of these variants are different for different games. Different platforms offer several side betting schemes for players. Thus, more than three side bets are common in many casinos. The chances that side bets will earn money for a player is much lower than in a normal game. However, the wager received from them is usually higher in most casino games.  

Best Sites To Play Andar Bahar

Before choosing a good platform to play Andar Bahar, you must conduct a thorough research. You must conduct initial research into the Return to player (RTP) of the platform to get an idea of its returns. Normally, it is advisable to choose an online casino site that offers an RTP of 97%. This RTP should be the same for both segments, that is for Andar or Bahar. 

Additionally, it will be beneficial for you to play in an online casino that offers a higher payout. A player must also set a particular wagering limit for playing 'Andar Bahar', as betting excessively will exceed the table's wager limits. 

Now you may have a question regarding ‘how to play Andar Bahar online?’ 'Which platforms should I choose for playing?' We will list some sites that offer a great Andar Bahar Card game-playing experience:

Andar Bahar Live 

Ezugi hosts this game and it is available in MostBet. Ezugi is a live dealer Casino Platform that offers a seamless experience to its users. Betting limits in this platform range from ₹50 to ₹50,000. 

Andar Bahar Live Vip By Super Spade Games 

This is available in Casibee and Purewin, which is one of the popular platforms for playing live games. The betting limit available on this platform ranges from ₹2000 to ₹10,000. 

One Touch Andar Bahar

One Touch, a software development company, hosts this game for several casinos. This company is popular with players who prefer live casino games. The betting limit in this platform ranges from ₹25 to ₹25,000. 

Andar Bahar Games By Wohoo Games

Woohoo Games is an online software developer for games like Andar Bahar Live. Their Andar Bahar Live game is available for players to play on the JeetPlay platform. The betting range for this game in JeetPlay starts from ₹10 to ₹5,000. 

Payouts in Andar Bahar

The odds of 'Andar' or 'Bahar' winning a game are pretty close, as you may have seen. Always remember during game plays that 'Andar' is the first to receive a card. Thus, the odds of 'Andar' winning a game are statistically higher than 'Bahar'. The probability of 'Andar' winnings is 51.50% and its payouts are 0.9 to 1. However, for a 'Bahar' probability is 48.49% and payouts are 1 to 1. 

RTP percentages are also different for 'Andar' and 'Bahar'. For a typical 'Andar' game, RTP is 97.85%, and a house edge of 2.15% is there. However, for an 'Andar' bet the RTP is 97%, and a house edge of 3% is there. The volatility of this game is also medium, this enhances player retention after several rounds due to an urge to win!

This house edge difference of 0.85% may look tiny, but in reality, the house edge in 'Bahar' bets is 30% times higher. Thus, on average 'Bahar' bets do not bring out as much money to a player as 'Andar' bets. However, it is still a game of chances and you may want to place bets on 'Bahar' rather than 'Andar'. 

You should now have a clear idea of how to play Andar Bahar and you are ready to play. Please note that Andar Bahar's card game rules are simple and easy to follow. Therefore, this game has become popular for both locals and people living outside India.

Due to advancements in information technology, live Andar Bahar has become one of the most popular games to play online. However, with rewards comes some risks in playing this game. So, you must be at least 18 years of age or older to play in an online live Casino. You must play responsibly and not invest more money in this game than you can bargain!